This pattern was originally released in the June '09 Sock Club.
Picnic is my favorite guy's sock. It's got an easily followed stitch pattern that meets both your and his demands (yours for knitting that isn't plain boring all-stockinette and his that they aren't "froufy" patterned) A stylish but understated woven pattern, coupled with perfect-fit garter heels and toes make this a great pattern to pack along on your next picnic!
· Sock weight yarn (190 yards to 2 ozs) : approximately 240 (260, 280, 300, 320) yards
· Sample made with Little Turtle Knits Farm Sock in Copper Penny
· 24 stitches and 36 rows to 4” in stockinette stitch
· Size 2 (2.75mm) double pointed ndls
· blunt yarn ndl
· Stitch marker
· To fit sm (5.5” circ), md (7.5” circ), lg (9.5” circ)
· Sock is worked toe up, with provisional cast on
· Short row garter heel
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 25 November, 2009.