This pattern was originally released in the March '09 Sock Club. Worked in an easy thermal stitch pattern, it makes warm and durable socks perfect for hard-work wear. These are my favorite boot socks for days out hiking the spring trails when they are at the muddiest!
· DK/light worsted weight yarn 180 (200, 220) yards
· 22 stitches and 32 rows to 4” in stockinette stitch
· Size 3 (3.25mm) double pointed ndls
· blunt yarn ndl
· Stitch marker
· To fit woman’s small (7.5” circ/4-6 shoe), medium (8.5” circ/6-8 shoe), large (9.5” circ/8-10 shoe)
· Sock is worked toe up with a provisional cast on
· Mitered short row toe and heel
· Sewn cast off for stretch and fit in cuff
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 25 November, 2009.