This pattern was originally released in the May '09 Sock Club.
In these trying economic times, finding small ways to pamper ourselves can make all the difference. This summer, one little luxury I had was taking the time each week to give myself an at-home pedicure. These socks feature a spiral stitch pattern t hat will massage your soles (and sooth your soul!) along with an optional thong toe to keep those freshly painted tootsies unblemished. Of course, a regular toe option is also included!
· sport weight yarn (190 yards to 2 ozs) : approximately 100 (125, 150, 175) yards
· Sample made with BambooCotton in Ruby Red Spritzer
· 22 stitches and 32 rows to 4” in pattern stitch
· Size 2 (2.75mm) double pointed ndls
· blunt yarn ndl
· Stitch marker
· Small amount waste yarn
· To fit xs (6” circ), small (7.5” circ), medium (8.5” circ), large (9.5” circ)
· Sock is worked cuff down
· Afterthought heel
· Traditional toe, or optional thong toe
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 25 November, 2009.